Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Welcome to Tabor students in 2008

Welcome. I teach this course annually some place overseas (as well as teaching it every second year at Laidlaw College in New Zealand) and this year it is at Tabor College in Adelaide.

This is probably my favourite course, a sort of "signature" course, that has emerged for me out of wrestling with what the Bible means for church ministry today, and how to bring together PhD theory with ministry praxis. I am really looking forward to seeing how it plays out in a new context and to meeting new faces.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Steve,
I'm surprised that I'm the first to comment, as I'm sure there are others who are more computer savvy than I am.
Thanks for getting me started. And for the stimulus of the first day.
The first video clip was particularly stirring for me in terms of the world as it is (at least for the 20-somethings ...)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Leigh Philp said...

Hmmm - like Russell, I am somewhat tentative with aspects of the technology, but it is good to have made a start. I am keen to develop greater independence as I go, e.g. to learn how to develop a website for our church...
Leigh

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Don George said...

G'day Steve, I might have got a bit overly enthusiastic with my blog. I have added a few posts. Am I meant to just keep it to the 1000 words and then use comments? I am enjoying it anyway.
Don

 

Post a Comment

<< Home